| About |
The Save More of Your Money.com Domain Name
is for Sale at GoDaddy
Other Donald Dean Websites:
Gardening Tips 4 You |
EZ Bird Feeders |
Run 4 Success
Please read through the FAQ on this page before contacting me or ClickBank
since your question may be answered below.
- Is the Book Bundle an on-going fee
or are there any other charges?
NO. You will only be charged once for
the Book Bundle and NEVER billed again. There
are no hidden costs involved.
- I don't live in the U.S, can I still order the
Yes. You can get access to the
Book Bundle from anywhere in the
- After I pay, when will I get my
After you pay, ClickBank will give
you instant access to a
Download Page that will explain how to download the Book
Bundle to your computer.
- Can you send me a paper copy of the
- No. The
downloadable ebook is much faster to receive.
- Once it is on your computer, you can print it off on
- Using digital copies keeps the price down since I
don't have to manufacture and ship anything,
- I have a standard dial-up modem,
not a DSL or cable hook up.
Will this slow connection cause any problems?
You will not have any problems downloading the Book
Bundle with a slow connection but it will take longer than
DSL or cable.
- What is a Zip File?
A zip file is a special file format that is compressed.
You can bundle several individual files into a single zip
file which can be transmitted over the internet as a single
file. But you must have a zip file program in order to
unzip a zip file.
When you purchase the Book Bundle, you will be taken to a
Download page where there will be instructions on how to
download the zip file and where to get an unzip program if
you do not have one.
- What is a an ebook?
An ebook is a digital book or electronic book, usually in Adobe PDF format. You can read
your PDF books on your computer with the free Adobe Acrobat
Reader program. You can also print your ebooks and read the
- What is a PDF file?
file is a popular file type that is opened by a program
called "Adobe Reader". This is the format that the Book
Bundle is in.
- Is Adobe Reader free?
Yes. Adobe Reader is a free download.
When you purchase the Book Bundle you will be given
instructions on where to obtain the Adobe Reader program.
- Will I have to download four
different PDF files to get all the books?
No, the Book Bundle is within a single zip file that contains all
four Money Saving Books that are in pdf format.
When you make your purchase, you will be sent to a Download
page that will give you instructions on how to download the
single zip file and then unzip the file to extract the four PDF
- I am concerned about paying for things on the internet.
Is it safe?
- Your payments are safe because we use ClickBank as our payment processor
- ClickBank was Founded in 1998 and is the online
retail outlet for over 12,000 digital product vendors.
It serves over 200 countries and processes a sale
somewhere in the world every three seconds.
means I do not keep any of your card details on file and the transaction is
performed on a secure server.
- You will see the hacker safe logo on ClickBank
secure order form when you make your purchase.
- Can I send a check or money order?
No. I'm sorry but I use ClickBank as our payment processor.
Therefore you will have to use the payment methods that
ClickBank allows. They do not accept check or money
- Do you guarantee how much
money I will save?
- No. But I do guarantee that you
Will Save Money if you
read the books and put into practice the "Tips and
Tricks" that are listed.
- I personally cut my grocery bill in half by putting
into practice the Tips that are listed in the "Save
Money on Groceries" book.
- You must get the right information and act on it if
you are going to reap the benefits.
- The more Tips that you put into practice, the more
you will save.
- The book won't download properly. What can I do?
- You need to be on my Download page. If you are not,
then contact ClickBank to see why you are not being
directed to that page.
- Try restarting your computer and re-downloading.
- I downloaded the Book Bundle fine but it will not open. What can I do?
- The Book Bundle is in a Zip file format. Once
the file is on your computer, you must unzip it (extract
the individual pdf files) before you can read them.
- Get the WinZip program here:
(This is not free).
- For a Free Zip program, that works on Windows 95/98/NT and Mac
OS Classic, go to this website:
- Another Free Zip program that works on Windows 98, ME, 2000 and
- Make sure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed
on your computer to open and read the pdf files. If you do not have a pdf reader, go to this website and download
the Free Adobe Reader program:
- Also try re-downloading the Book Bundle.
- If the above FAQ does not answer your questions, you can contact me via:
- The Contact page on this
- You can also email me at "don AT
- I get a lot of
email everyday, so If you send me a personal email yourself,
please put "SAVE MONEY" as the Subject line so it will
catch my attention.